Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lobster Roll

I have never had a lobster roll before, but I can tell you that I dream of eating them. The look so, so-- so freaking good. Since there none around me, I had to make one. I checked a few recipes and realized the bread was of utmost importance. There is a special bread roll, but I could not find one here so I settled on a homemade hotdog bun for my grocer. My grocery also steamed and cracked a fresh lobster for me. I then split the rolls, buttered them and turned them butter side down in a pan until they were crispy. I took the freshly steamed lobster, chopped it, added a bit of melted butter and let it sit for a minute. Then I added mayo, salt and pepper. I let chill for a minute, then stuffed the rolls and garnished with green onion. So good!



No comments:

Post a Comment